Highware offers professional training in project engineering for scientists, engineers and managers
- The HIGHWARE Community trademark denotes the highest level of project engineering instruction, training and support that is currently available, worldwide.
- Thousands of project leaders have participated in HIGHWARE educational offers throughout the world: in Europe (Bulgaria, France, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Italy, Portugal, Romania, Switzerland), in North America (United States, Canada), in Asia (China, India, Singapore), in Africa (Algeria, Morocco, Egypt, Tunisia).
- Hundreds of projects have been successfully coached by HIGHWARE throughout the world.
- The HIGHWARE faculty workflow and knowledge management system is in operation at Oxford Academics.
- HIGHWARE learning resources for project engineering (course handouts, conference videos, software components, digital role games and remote learning) are available at Oxford Academics and a number of selected partner institutions.